With its unspoilt countryside and exceptional heritage surrounded by vineyards, the Beaujolais region quickly became an excellent location for the estate.
Initially, we chose an old building that had not been used for winegrowing for several decades and that had been converted to tourist activities. Then the vineyard plots were selected one by one from 14 different winegrowers.
The main house is a beautiful residence that was built in 1870 by the students of the architect Andrea Palladio. This 16th-century Italian, deeply inspired by Roman classicism, influenced the Venetian building style of his time.
The property is surrounded by a large park of 2 hectares with majestic trees bordering the vineyards. Below, there is a lake bordered by the Victor hiking path, one of the main footpaths in the Beaujolais region.
The residence enjoys a dominant position facing the village of Régnié-Durette and its astonishing church with two steeples, designed by Pierre Bossan, before he designed the Notre-Dame de Fourvière basilica in Lyon.